- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
let's rob jeffery star insteadUgh I don’t wanna go to China just to beat up a foot![]()
let's rob jeffery star insteadUgh I don’t wanna go to China just to beat up a foot![]()
twink omgi liked this boy (ugh never again) a lot of people thought we would look good together, so i developed a crush (thankful it stayed that way) and we were good friends but then one day he changed and he keep hitting me, and like i mean like bad hits. he would pull my hair, trip me, hit me. he would also make fun of me, he texted me once calling me ugly, he said my natural hair was ugly, he called me a bitch and whore, i was unfazed but like it still hurt. but luckily it stopped, i stopped talking to him, i blocked him and he then tried to become friends with me again like lmao no. all in the sake of liking him, thankful it was only a crush
Yes back to our plan I still call his birkinslet's rob jeffery star instead
you're right, i didn't. but it brings me joy that im doing better than him and his homophobic asstwink omg
you didn't deserve that <33
That's the confidence girlyou're right, i didn't. but it brings me joy that im doing better than him and his homophobic ass
I'm proud of you <333you're right, i didn't. but it brings me joy that im doing better than him and his homophobic ass
so be itYes back to our plan I still call his birkins
Imma be so fashionableI'm proud of you <333
so be it