I'm sure my worst thread is this one.
Sana #1 Sana Stan . Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 3,439 Reactions Received 11,871 Location Germany Website www.kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mysteric 16 February 2021 #1 I'm sure my worst thread is this one. Reactions: Willow, Taehyun, Mangoey and 1 other person
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 16 February 2021 #2 I made a thread asking people if they picked their noses and to be honest about it. Reactions: Willow, Sana, Mangoey and 2 others
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 16 February 2021 #3 it hasn't been made yet Reactions: Willow, Sana, Mangoey and 1 other person
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 16 February 2021 #4 if you were a tree what tree would you be Reactions: Willow, Sana, Mangoey and 1 other person
mysteric hysteric . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 14,363 Reactions Received 27,574 Location the moon Website newjeans.carrd.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,986 Fandom MeU & MY Gender Female Pronouns she ✧ her Ship @Keynam 16 February 2021 #5 I don't know, a lot have been questionable Reactions: Willow, Sana, Mangoey and 1 other person
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 16 February 2021 #6 Probably all Reactions: Willow and Sana
Taehyun ☾ abbacchio simp ⛧ . Joined 21 May 2020 Messages 598 Reactions Received 1,346 Location ♡ L.O.Λ.E ☆ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom ☆ MOA ♡ Gender Male 16 February 2021 #7 idk i mostly just ask generic questions to try and get to 3 threads so all of my content is pretty boring Reactions: Willow and Sana
idk i mostly just ask generic questions to try and get to 3 threads so all of my content is pretty boring
Harmony_Starz ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐ . . Joined 24 September 2023 Messages 33,807 Reactions Received 47,931 Location .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢 Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,146 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Phoenix Ship @Moguri Wreck @TrinityJade 16 October 2023 #8 I think I have yet to do it, hopefully I have not done it yet