- Joined
- 31 May 2023
- Messages
- 6,437
- Reactions Received
- 9,410
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 23,545
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
- Wreck
Are you anticipating something nice with your faves in the next 9 months?
A comeback perhaps? Full Album? A Major event?
KiiiKiii recently debuted and honestly, I found myself completely regenerated in terms of 5th gen Kpop expectations! (which were pretty limited to very few other groups, like Katseye, X:IN and XODIAC)
I'm also genuinely impressed with member Leesol
I haven't said this in many many years but she's Ult-bias material! I mean, I'll see how the mini goes later this month but thus far, Starship has ticked all the boxes for me!
A comeback perhaps? Full Album? A Major event?
KiiiKiii recently debuted and honestly, I found myself completely regenerated in terms of 5th gen Kpop expectations! (which were pretty limited to very few other groups, like Katseye, X:IN and XODIAC)
I'm also genuinely impressed with member Leesol