Intro What's up beautiful people (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 February 2021
Messages
22
Reactions Received
45
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hey bubs, I guess I'm new here (and have no clue what I'm doing lol).

I have a strong love for Kpop and Philosophy so I thought to myself "why not combine both somehow?" Thus my name and here I am. I'm obsessed with the sociological aspect of kpop (other than the idols and music lol), as I tend to analyze all things that makes kpop... well kpop, be it the good and also bad. Nonetheless, I love kpop as a whole. I hope to connect with people here who also has the same love I do for kpop as well.

Stay gucci bubs :wonugl:
 
Joined
10 February 2021
Messages
22
Reactions Received
45
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
welcome to the forum! what are your favourite groups, soloists etc.?
I'm honestly a multi stan, but if I had to be specific, my fav groups are:
Twice, Blackpink, Itzy, WJSN, Stray Kids, Monsta X, Red Velvet, Ateez, BTS, Izone and more lol
For soloists:
Chungha, Dean, Heize, June, Crush, Taeyeon, Jay Park and more

Those are just a few, thanks for welcoming me :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
10 February 2021
Messages
22
Reactions Received
45
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome to KS :nekolove:
Who are your bias groups?
I honestly have so much favourite groups lol
Twice, Blackpink, Itzy, WJSN, Stray Kids, Monsta X, Red Velvet, Ateez, BTS, Izone, Loona, Ikon and more

But out of those, Twice is my ult group

Thanks for welcoming me luv :saranghae:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
10 February 2021
Messages
22
Reactions Received
45
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female



Not a kpop fan here. I'm only a casual fan of one kpop group. The remaining of all the idols I'm a fan of are Japanese alt-idols.
Thank you for welcoming me luv!
I don't know of much J-Pop groups, but I definitely like the music for sure! If you'd like, you can recommend some ^ ^
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly have so much favourite groups lol
Twice, Blackpink, Itzy, WJSN, Stray Kids, Monsta X, Red Velvet, Ateez, BTS, Izone, Loona, Ikon and more

But out of those, Twice is my ult group

Thanks for welcoming me luv :saranghae:
we like a lot of the same groups specially boys so I hope we can have fun discussions together ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: philosophiKally

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,131
Reactions Received
46,799
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,880
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome to KPS! I'm Stephanie (Steph for short), but on here my friends call me Caramel (bc username)!
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Hey bubs, I guess I'm new here (and have no clue what I'm doing lol).

I have a strong love for Kpop and Philosophy so I thought to myself "why not combine both somehow?" Thus my name and here I am. I'm obsessed with the sociological aspect of kpop (other than the idols and music lol), as I tend to analyze all things that makes kpop... well kpop, be it the good and also bad. Nonetheless, I love kpop as a whole. I hope to connect with people here who also has the same love I do for kpop as well.

Stay gucci bubs :wonugl:
Welcome
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread