Movie whats ur favorite miyazaki movie (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i really love the wind rises and when marnie was there; both flms made me sob like a baby. howls moving castle was one of my favorites as well!!! god; Miyazaki moves just bring me back to my childhood owo
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Kiki's Delivery Service and Spirited Away, but I love all of the ones I've seen!
Kiki's Delivery Service is so cute!! there's a book about it and its cute as well :sakUwu: and SPirited Away's soundtrack is so good!!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Kiki's Delivery Service is so cute!! there's a book about it and its cute as well :sakUwu: and SPirited Away's soundtrack is so good!!
KDS has s erious childhood memories of me and my brother getting it from the library to watch it. And t hen Spirited Away I saw about a year or two ago so even as an adult it really is such a magical movie
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
KDS has s erious childhood memories of me and my brother getting it from the library to watch it. And t hen Spirited Away I saw about a year or two ago so even as an adult it really is such a magical movie
i watched kds all the time too!! i loved all the characters and I wanted to be a witch too lollll. SPirited Away was one f my first miyazakis; the artistic direction in it >>>>>
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and Yili

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Drew_B

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
A movie I loved that hasn't been mentioned is princess Mononoke
Whisper of the heart was cute as well, but I'm not entirely sure if it's Miyazaki?
Though tbh, after reading through this thread, I want to say all :jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
A movie I loved that hasn't been mentioned is princess Mononoke
Whisper of the heart was cute as well, but I'm not entirely sure if it's Miyazaki?
Though tbh, after reading through this thread, I want to say all :jisoosmh:
omg princess Mononoke >>>>> the soundtrack for the demon god was amazing :queen: love that shiz

Miyazaki wrote whisper of the heart for the manga that shares the name so i say yes it does :haylul: its a cute movie
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread