- Joined
- 4 January 2020
- Messages
- 16,598
- Reactions Received
- 31,252
- Location
- you clouds rain
- Website
- daesukiii.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,410
- Fandom
- YOLO
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
inspired by a convo @Jimimis and i had in a previous thread (this one)
whats ur favourite trope? I'm a sucker for roommates! i also love enemies to lovers
arranged marriage is also a favourite. A guilty pleasure is abo or rule 63—theres this girl!amerithaikong fic series I've gotten myself in too deep
if u don't know what a trope is, here's wiki definition
The word trope has also come to be used for describing commonly recurring literary and rhetorical devices, motifs or clichés in creative works.
whats ur favourite trope? I'm a sucker for roommates! i also love enemies to lovers
if u don't know what a trope is, here's wiki definition
The word trope has also come to be used for describing commonly recurring literary and rhetorical devices, motifs or clichés in creative works.