What's ur go to home-cafe drink? (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
This is part 2 of "What do you typically order from Starbucks?" from last month, home cafe ver.

At home I always make a caramel latte with whipped cream, marshmallows, and hot chocolate powder sprinkled on top. It's really important that it's hot chocolate powder, not just cocoa powder, since hot chocolate powder has sugar and you can never have too much sugar :sanapray: The marshmallows are better when they're slightly dried out as well. Small stiff marshmallows in a hot drink are wayyy better than the squishier ones, I need a little bit more texture for my drinks.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I usually have coffee black. Sometimes I'll add some hot chocolate, milk, and whipped cream, but that's when I'm off work/school haha
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
i dont like my coffee with whipped cream eek but i love it with hot chocolate
IF i'm having just a regular latte with sugar then I don't see it as luxurious enough to use my whipped cream on, but if I make a latte with caramel or vanilla syrup then it's deserving of it haha
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't know why i clicked, i don't drink coffee.

Just posting to say that I love ur sig, I ended up staring it quite while :jisoosmh: :pepeheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just habe any typ of coffee
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: NASA and Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I usually only drink water at home, I have a lot of hot chocolate but only really drink it around Christmas.
:nekosweat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread