What's wrong with me? xD (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I started to drink more coffee than before and I'm still so sleepy :yolk: What's wrong with me? What should I do for energy?
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I started to drink more coffee than before and I'm still so sleepy :yolk: What's wrong with me? What should I do for energy?
I think its too much already, your body at the end of the day still needs rest, whenever you don't have enough sleep, you accumulate what some people call sleep debt, you have to pay back on this debt to fix your tired body.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Maybe your body got used to it xd
maybe... or I'm just too tired. I mean coffee never had a huge effect on me. I can have coffee at midnight and then go to sleep, but now I'm so sleepy gosh
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I think its too much already, your body at the end of the day still needs rest, whenever you don't have enough sleep, you accumulate what some people call sleep debt, you have to pay back on this debt to fix your tired body.
I usually try to stop after one coffee per day, because if it's too much I start to feel dizzy. My pulse is going crazy. But probably sleep debt is the cause. The weird thing is... I'm so used to waking up at 7AM that I keep waking up at 7 even in the weekend
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Drink cold drinks and make sure to keep your blood sugar up. Or maybe just sleep already, you deserve it. :welp:
I'll try with the cold drinks I guess, even if it's cold outside xD or sleep, yeah, but what is sleep?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
How about be a good noona and sleep <3 coffee stops giving energy after a while you need to stop having it for 2 weeks then it will give energy
but what is sleep? xD my life is messy lately so I don't sleep much
but is this thing working? I mean stop having coffee for 2 weeks
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
lol I have no idea what is that, I'm so behind with the Twitter things lol
Apparently BTS said in 2013: ARMY are our girls
2016: ARMY are our wives
And now they said Halsey is our girl
and delulu's of the fandom are now heartbroken cuz they cheated on them
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bulletproof

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread