what's your best method of saving money? (1 Viewer)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Well I always put aside 50 to 100 every month if I can, and make sure bills are paid first.
Otherwise I only buy what I need, and set limits to how much I can spend on treats and stuff or special ocassion like birthdays.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Budgeting and making a limit like, "the number in my bank account is not allowed to go under this number". Other than that, I usually don't have too much of a problem with spending cause I'll end up feeling bad if I spend too much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread