i feel like once i start using my phone, i wake up
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 3 July 2022 #1 i feel like once i start using my phone, i wake up Reactions: Mangoey, Ahsoka, Abeamus and 1 other person
cocomelon Joined 4 October 2021 Messages 11,880 Reactions Received 29,796 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @ahparkchaeyoung Wreck @Juniverse 3 July 2022 #2 i just tell myself i have no option :">
Gwacepop Joined 3 May 2022 Messages 125 Reactions Received 217 Location Jihyo's Queendom Website g-intro.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom ARMY/DIVE Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 3 July 2022 #3 My best way of getting up is snacks. if there's cookies, i will wake up at 4 am just to eat them.
H Haiku . Joined 26 November 2021 Messages 3,179 Reactions Received 3,849 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 4 July 2022 #4 By thinking of the caffeinated beverage I will consume in the morning
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 4 July 2022 #5 I have no problem to get up in the morning, so nothing really
alo Joined 3 June 2022 Messages 3,933 Reactions Received 5,700 Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,116 Gender Female Pronouns She/her 4 July 2022 #6 hearing the obnoxious alarm i set on my phone. if that doesn't work, then imagining my swimming coach's very angry face.
hearing the obnoxious alarm i set on my phone. if that doesn't work, then imagining my swimming coach's very angry face.
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,208 Reactions Received 76,668 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,597 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 4 July 2022 #7 Just thinking about things I could do if I got up really
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 4 July 2022 #8 Taking off my eye mask
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,386 Reactions Received 151,399 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 4 July 2022 #9 Using my phone too
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,172 Reactions Received 18,927 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,833 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 4 July 2022 #10 On top of your mom
Kramsussussybaka Joined 30 May 2022 Messages 804 Reactions Received 1,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Pronouns she/her 4 July 2022 #11 Thinking about the things I could do instead of just sleeping and really doing nothing.
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 4 July 2022 #12 I just have to get up........ to turn the alarm off.
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 4 July 2022 #13 When I start using my phone, I wake up, but I don't necessarily get up cause I can stay in bed scrolling through social media or tiktok for hours
When I start using my phone, I wake up, but I don't necessarily get up cause I can stay in bed scrolling through social media or tiktok for hours
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,509 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 6 July 2022 #14 Alarm on phone.