What's your daily routine? (2 Viewers)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,191
Reactions Received
46,858
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,064
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For me, my day usually starts when I wake up at 7 am. I get dressed, eat breakfast, and at 7:30 come on here and do other things on the computer. Lunch is at one, dinner at seven, and I go to bed at 10:45 or eleven.

What about you?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Tickita

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I wake up at 6am, get ready and go to work from 8am to 4:30pm.
After work, I go grocery shopping, clean my apartment, phone with my family/friends, watch TV or read a book.
I usually go to bed between 10-11pm.

On weekends I sleep in a bit and usually meet some friends
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread