What's your desktop wallpaper? (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Monogatari series AND Sakurasou? Taste!


That's true, but both have their fair share of..issues. I tend to hide both :yolk:
Both the Monogatari Series and Sakurasou are in my Top 5 anime of all time :sj_weary:

Oshino Shinobu and Mashiro Shiina :maheart:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh lol.. i have Fate related as well @StarlightGalaxy ^^;

10435



And this is my phone's.., again from Fate.

10434



I'm such weeb though
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
YESSSS! When Saber was about to Excalibur Caster's ass.

My phone wallpaper is Jeanne

Yup that's the iconic scene :D

Aww i have to save up that Jeanne pic, it's really nice
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I notice you're also a fan of Kalafina. TASTE! Kalafina is one of my favorite Jpop groups.

RIP :pepecry2:
Last year was really bittersweet for jpop :< (just found out globe quit too), Kalafina is definitely definition of taste, i really hope the members will keep doing music (especially Keiko though since she's my fav jpop singer).
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Last year was really bittersweet for jpop :< (just found out globe quit too), Kalafina is definitely definition of taste, i really hope the members will keep doing music (especially Keiko though since she's my fav jpop singer).
Indeed. Kalafina was such a loss to the anime music scene. They had a very unique music that I haven't heard from other anime singers. Thank you Kajiura Yuki.

Wakana is my bias. I hope they're happy in the paths they're taking. They worked amazingly well as a group. If only their agency didn't have a disagreement with Kajiura then we wouldn't have to see such a legendary group go :pepecry2:

Only SCANDAL is active among my bias groups right now :pepecry2:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Indeed. Kalafina was such a loss to the anime music scene. They had a very unique music that I haven't heard from other anime singers. Thank you Kajiura Yuki.

Wakana is my bias. I hope they're happy in the paths they're taking. They worked amazingly well as a group. If only their agency didn't have a disagreement with Kajiura then we wouldn't have to see such a legendary group go :pepecry2:

Only SCANDAL is active among my bias groups right now :pepecry2:
They and FictionJunction, though I don't really know what is up with FictionJunction. It apparently hasn't disbanded though so maybe Keiko and Wakana could continue with Kajiura that way, idk.

Well I have still Gackt though he seems more interested doing other stuff than music these days and Ali Project that come up once a while with new music so there is still some i like and are somewhat active. Kalafina was huge loss though.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I must know. Who's the 4th one. Who is she? What anime?

:pandalove:
Shiina Mashiro from Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo



This is my second favourite anime of all time :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Shiina Mashiro from Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo



This is my second favourite anime of all time :pandalove:
Oh that look great!

I'll add that to my list.

SHE BETTER NOT DIE AT THE END!

I CANT TAKE IT!

:pandamad:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and SeulPika

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Oh that look great!

I'll add that to my list.

SHE BETTER NOT DIE AT THE END!

I CANT TAKE IT!

:pandamad:
Why do you always assume that the anime that I recommend to you has someone dying in it? :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and Emanresu
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
They and FictionJunction, though I don't really know what is up with FictionJunction. It apparently hasn't disbanded though so maybe Keiko and Wakana could continue with Kajiura that way, idk.

Well I have still Gackt though he seems more interested doing other stuff than music these days and Ali Project that come up once a while with new music so there is still some i like and are somewhat active. Kalafina was huge loss though.
Yeah I don't know what's happening with FictionJunction as well. Didn't Keiko leave their agency as well? They were still a project by Kajiura Yuki so my best guess is they're probably disbanding as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread