What's Your Dream Job? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Choreographer :mess:

but in all seriousness, a job that I would be able to actually obtain that I want, a writer
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
trophy wife
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
a fashion designer
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and kinnie
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I think the possibility of being a singer or performer was something that was taken away from me by my family; but it's something that comes to my mind all too often. I have thought that whenever I could afford it; I'd put this to a test, and hire a vocal coach and a guitar teacher, and see for myself whether or not they were right in their assessment that I'm talentless.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: kinnie

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m not 100% sure but something with helping animals and the environment.
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I think the possibility of being a singer or performer was something that was taken away from me by my family; but it's something that comes to my mind all too often. I have thought that whenever I could afford it; I'd put this to a test, and hire a vocal coach and a guitar teacher, and see for myself whether or not they were right in their assessment that I'm talentless.
I'm so sorry, but it's never too late to do something you love or you're passionate about. I'm still rooting for you friend and I wish you the best of luck. uwu
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Music producer or own a music business.

Probably won't see it happen for me this lifetime, but one can always hope.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread