what's your earliest memory ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I think I was like three years old and some kids taught me how to whistle
it's cool that you learned to whistle at such a young age ! it seems like a minor yet cool skill to have
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Lying down across my cradle and my parents towering over it. I was remembering a time when I was floating on a close dark space.
that's fairly poetic :))
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I think it was when I was waking up on a birthday of mine… I might have been 4 or 5 :dubuthink:
 
  • Love
Reactions: shika

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread