What's your favorite and least favorite thing about being in quarantine? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Since it will be officially one year since quarantine started in two months, let's talk about both the good and the bad of it.

For me, my least favorite part is probably the fact that I can't go out with my friends or really even see them in person like I used to anymore. It was especially bad in the beginning since I was one semester into my freshman year at college and was getting used to a fast-paced social life.
My favorite part is that I get to be as antisocial as I want. There aren't as many opportunities for me to talk to new people and my introverted ass likes that. 😌
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Favorite part is that I have many excuses to not go out like you
Least favorite part is that i can't do many things if i do want to go out
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Favorite: I get to spend time with you <3

Least favorite: I remember that there will be a time when that will no longer be possible :(
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: milk and Mangoey

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Favourite: everything it's pretty much how I live normally.

Least: losing my job, I like going out for work (but not to socialise, weird I know) and did really like my job.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread