What's your favorite anime fight? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
off the top of my head, Luffy vs. Cracker from One Piece, just cause Luffy essentially ate him to death :queen:

this one isn't much of a fight, but it was kinda gratifying just cause we saw them get beat pretty badly by the marines right before the time skip.
I always go back to it :maheart:
 
Last edited:
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I enjoy fights animated by ufotable because of the animation and amazing visuals especially Saber Alter vs Berserker in the recent Heaven's Feel.

Nagisa vs Karma is also one of my favorites. The development leading to it and their ideals clashing, I loved it so much.


 
Joined
13 June 2019
Messages
68
Reactions Received
168
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
160
I've never really thought about that before, I never watch anime for the fight scenes, and usually find them pointless because it's clear who will win most of the time.
But I suppose the fight scenes in Attack on Titan are the ones I've enjoyed the most.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread