COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What's your favorite card game? (1 Viewer)

callistemon

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Skip Bo or Uno

callistemon

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
what's skip bo? :umwhat: sounds interesting
Basically you have to stack cards in order of 1-12 while emptying a stockpile of 30 cards. First one to empty their stockpile wins

estrella

metro boomin want some more
Reactions Received
Website
smoshcast.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
୨୧ sumit ୨୧
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
Dang it I was going to say KS trading card game :haylul:
I do like Doomlings a lot
i know my audience :jenniesmug:

also..... what is doomlings ???? im so lost :umwhat:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i know my audience :jenniesmug:

also..... what is doomlings ???? im so lost :umwhat:
It’s a game based on the end of the world. There’s different traits that you can get, varying in how good they are. You try to play traits to get points (both through straight up points and through effects) while going through ages, some which are good but some are also catastrophes that are usually negative (though normal ages can be negative too and there’s one or two okay or good catastrophes). After 3 catastrophes pop up it’s the end of the world, and you tally the points and effects. Most points wins. There’s more to it, it’s quite a complicated game at first, but it’s easy to pick up after a couple games. We like it so much we even made our own traits to add to the deck :sanapray:
1715095392570.jpeg

1715095446355.jpeg

estrella

Reactions Received
Website
smoshcast.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
୨୧ sumit ୨୧
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
It’s a game based on the end of the world. There’s different traits that you can get, varying in how good they are. You try to play traits to get points (both through straight up points and through effects) while going through ages, some which are good but some are also catastrophes that are usually negative (though normal ages can be negative too and there’s one or two okay or good catastrophes). After 3 catastrophes pop up it’s the end of the world, and you tally the points and effects. Most points wins. There’s more to it, it’s quite a complicated game at first, but it’s easy to pick up after a couple games. We like it so much we even made our own traits to add to the deck :sanapray:
1715095392570.jpeg

1715095446355.jpeg
THAT SEEMS SO COOL OMGG :sadcat: i wanna play now

estrella

Reactions Received
Website
smoshcast.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
୨୧ sumit ୨୧
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
It is cool :ankha: its one of my brothers current favorite games, has been since January
meanwhile i only have a normal deck of cards :distressed:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Uno

estrella

Reactions Received
Website
smoshcast.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
୨୧ sumit ୨୧
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
We don’t even have one of those :haylul: We don’t play those kinds of card games
i mean, over here in argentina normal card deck games are very common! i will now give you useless, nonsense, confusing knowledge about the ones i play :pepeclap:
jodete

it's practically UNO but with a normal deck and a few rules changed, for example 5 cards for each player instead of 7! each number on each card represents an action, like 12 means reverse and 4 means skip. the slogan of the game is sometimes 'si no descartás, jodete' which kind of means 'if you didn't get rid of ur cards, that's on you'

chinchón (idk why it's called that but it literally means like.. a bump)

each player gets 7 cards except for whoever's on the right of the player who hands them out; they get 8 and must place down a card to begin the game :umwhat:
your goal is to get one or two sets of cards, either by number (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) or by suits (so, for example, get all the fives) while you're placing down a card and grabbing a card either from the deck or from the cards the other players placed out each turn. to end the round you have to place a card backside up and if you get a full 7 card set you say chinchón afterwards and win the whole game
:pepeclap:

truco which is my favorite :uwu:

it's very complicated even for me! each player gets 3 cards and your goal is to place down a card with a higher value than your opponent's, however the card values are hard to learn :jisoosmh:
there's different things you can call out, for example Envido which is when you have 2 cards of the same suit or Flor which is when you have all 3 cards of the same suit and it seems easy to understand but it isn't.. especially when you're playing with teammates

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i mean, over here in argentina normal card deck games are very common! i will now give you useless, nonsense, confusing knowledge about the ones i play :pepeclap:
jodete

it's practically UNO but with a normal deck and a few rules changed, for example 5 cards for each player instead of 7! each number on each card represents an action, like 12 means reverse and 4 means skip. the slogan of the game is sometimes 'si no descartás, jodete' which kind of means 'if you didn't get rid of ur cards, that's on you'

chinchón (idk why it's called that but it literally means like.. a bump)

each player gets 7 cards except for whoever's on the right of the player who hands them out; they get 8 and must place down a card to begin the game :umwhat:
your goal is to get one or two sets of cards, either by number (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) or by suits (so, for example, get all the fives) while you're placing down a card and grabbing a card either from the deck or from the cards the other players placed out each turn. to end the round you have to place a card backside up and if you get a full 7 card set you say chinchón afterwards and win the whole game
:pepeclap:

truco which is my favorite :uwu:

it's very complicated even for me! each player gets 3 cards and your goal is to place down a card with a higher value than your opponent's, however the card values are hard to learn :jisoosmh:
there's different things you can call out, for example Envido which is when you have 2 cards of the same suit or Flor which is when you have all 3 cards of the same suit and it seems easy to understand but it isn't.. especially when you're playing with teammates
That’s interesting. :sanapray: I only know card games like solitaire and stuff. I do know of a Russian card game (durak, it means idiot). All I know is you want to get rid of your cards, and the last person who has cards is the idiot. I’ve heard it’s complicated.

estrella

Reactions Received
Website
smoshcast.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
୨୧ sumit ୨୧
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
That’s interesting. :sanapray: I only know card games like solitaire and stuff. I do know of a Russian card game (durak, it means idiot). All I know is you want to get rid of your cards, and the last person who has cards is the idiot. I’ve heard it’s complicated.
having a game called idiot is on the same wavelength as jodete tbh 😭 what is it with the aggresiveness

estrella

Reactions Received
Website
smoshcast.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
୨୧ sumit ୨୧
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread