What's your favorite Christmas special? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
If you don't watch them anymore then just write whatever one you used to like. ^^ My favorites we're always Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer and The Spongebob Squarepants Christmas Special.

 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Not really Christmas special, but I used to watch Disney movies as a Christmas tradition. Also, The nutcracker is Cristmassy, I remember I got a DVD with it and probably I watched it like 10 times...
As for Christmas special, I used to like The life with Louie Christmas episodes. I can t remember something else because my memory sucks :pandabeg:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread