Ice cream or milkshakes for me :maheart:
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 25 May 2021 #1 Ice cream or milkshakes for me Reactions: Tickita, Ahsoka, Abeamus and 2 others
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 25 May 2021 #2 pudding!! i dont get to eat dairy much since I'm intolerant so whenever I get the chance pudding is my go to Reactions: Mangoey
pudding!! i dont get to eat dairy much since I'm intolerant so whenever I get the chance pudding is my go to
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,302 Reactions Received 28,172 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,480 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 25 May 2021 #3 ice cream Reactions: Mangoey
ChiaraStar169 bite the apple, baby! . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,120 Reactions Received 46,782 Location irritating the metalheads Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,009 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 25 May 2021 #4 ice creammmmm Reactions: Mangoey
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 25 May 2021 #5 ice cream Reactions: Mangoey
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 25 May 2021 #6 I don't eat dairy but I'll say ice cream anyways Reactions: Mangoey
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 25 May 2021 #7 Milkshakes even though I’m lactose intolerant Reactions: Mangoey
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,178 Reactions Received 76,666 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,427 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 26 May 2021 #8 I'll go with milkshakes although ice cream would be a close second Reactions: Mangoey
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,383 Reactions Received 151,392 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 26 May 2021 #9 Milkshakes are Reactions: Mangoey
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 26 May 2021 #10 Milkshakes Reactions: Mangoey