- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
i dont think ive ever seen the mango monster here in Germany and I love mango q.qThe mango monster, I used to live off those
The basic red bull just tastes like pure sugar, at least the yellow, purple, red and white versions have some taste to itI thought all tasted the same, I'll try new ones then![]()
i dont think ive ever seen the mango monster here in Germany and I love mango q.q
oooh it was that one, i havent had that in ages but i did have it before! just not remembering the taste too well rn![]()
Even the can is super pretty!
I always get a whole bunch of them when they are discounted to stock upoooh it was that one, i havent had that in ages but i did have it before! just not remembering the taste too well rn
literally me and my bestie nowGame fuels, any flavor
Back when I went to offline school my friend used to bring me one every morning![]()
literally the best things everi've never had an energy drink before
i just stay away from them because my dad was hospitalized because of themliterally the best things ever
That's coolliterally me and my bestie now
im sorry to hear that.. i just know when i had enoughi just stay away from them because my dad was hospitalized because of them
no it's okay, he's perfectly healthy now :)im sorry to hear that.. i just know when i had enough
That's coolmy friend graduated before me so I don't talk to him as much anymore but it's always nice to receive a gift from a friend