What's your favorite era for your bias? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What's your favorite era for your bias? For fashion, style, choreography etc?

For me it's definitely Fake love. I enjoyed everything. The style match him, the outfits are amazing (lots of black), the choreo is lit, his hairstyle is sooo good and well ofc, we had abs :sj_weary:


I liked Dope era too (the iconic policeman outfit)
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'll make a list of my bias from my fave groups, and which era I liked the most for them;

1. Yoohyeon (Dreamcatcher) - You & I
2. Irene (Red Velvet) - Peek-a-Boo (Bad Boy a very close second)
3. Rose (BLACKPINK) - Dx4
4. Chorong (Apink) - Eung Eung
5. Solar (MAMAMOO) - Egotistic
6. SinB (Gfriend) - Sunrise (TFTMN a very close second)

It's too soon to choose and era for Miyeon ((G)I-DLE) and Olivia Hye (Loona) based on too few group songs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bara and Elliah
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
227
Reactions Received
1,002
Location
exoplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Overdose probably

The outfits were A+ (best EXO's had imo), his hair was styled perfectly and they didn't put too much makeup on him for the most part.. Plus I love the song and dance so much:sanapray:





also really love Love Me Right, Lotto and Blooming Day eras~
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread