- Joined
- 2 September 2020
- Messages
- 2,684
- Reactions Received
- 5,370
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Revenge is the misguided attempt to transform shame and pain into pride. Being forsaken and neglected, ignored and forgotten, revenge seems a fairly competent obligation at this point.
Skylar is the boy who lived, that's why he's important. I'm not Skylar.
Going to Hogwarts is part of the plan, waking the basilisk is part of the plan, taking potions, learning spells, being tortured, murdering others, watching people di-
I’m going to tell you a story, although it’s a bit long. I’m going to make you listen, because I want you to understand how you made me a monster. I’ll call this story antithesis, and you’re going to learn every single moment where things went wrong. I want you to cry, and beg for me to kill you, and when I’m done with this, you’re going to want to do that to yourself. You’re going to listen, because in the end, you owe me that much. You owe me so much more, but here we are, and this is how it’s going to end. Who knows, maybe this useless battle between you and me and this bloody world, well, maybe we always were fated to kill each other.Do you know what it is like to be unmade?
In a world where Voldemort's victory brought forth the golden age of pureblood supremacy, young Harry - an average Durmstrang student - grows surrounded by the same propaganda that has become the gospel truth of the Wizarding World. Injustice is a norm and racism is not only accepted, but actively encouraged. Embracing the status quo becomes harder when Harry finds himself in a train station where the living should not dwell, and a dangerous friend who goes by the name "Tom".
Death isn't good for the soul and dead things can't die twice.
Harry dies too many times to be fine. After the war he goes travelling; he and Tom Riddle always were too much alike for their own good.
😳😳😳😳all the things i write in my notes app at 2am
bts, exo, everglow, and twice they got the best fanfics 😳🤚Okay so like i have manny and can i self promo my fanfiction too
what kpop groups do you read fanfiction about
out of everyone you listed, i only have mostly bts recsbts, exo, everglow, and twice they got the best fanfics 😳🤚