What's your favorite food? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Empanadas filled with potatoes and corned beef
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Recycling this:
IMG_1781.PNG


IMG_1779.PNG


There's this food called "Kway Teow Kia" that I love; it's flat rice noodles served with ingredients like toufu, boiled egg n slice lean pork; also innards which I dont like n never order for myself. (The ingredients r also served w/as Kway Chap, different flatter, wider rice noodles.)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread