TV What's your favorite kdrama released this year? (2 Viewers)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I've watched a lot so far but my favorite of course is a tie between The Glory Part 2 & Numbers :pandahappy:
According to my MDL account, I've watched/am watching 15 dramas released in 2023 which is huge for me!
Watch Numbers btw :pandahappy: for this hot man

the plot is really good and it's a revenge drama^^​
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: kimsguardian

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
TWINKLING WATERMELON. :letitfry::letitfry:
hmmm... is numbers that good?? ​
I really really liked it!! It's my most recommended drama this year. I added Twinkling Watermelon to my watchlist so I'll have to come back and let you and melting know my thoughts
 
  • Like
Reactions: kimsguardian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread