What's your favorite language? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Korean because jiminnnnnnnn duh

D41AAF2F-E771-4663-BE89-014F9F00CDF9.jpeg
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love listening to the way french people talk and the added bonus that I can just barely speak Spanish so I can kinda understand the language
:sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
French, Italian and Korean
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Korean, French and Mandarin all sound so pretty to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I love french it's beautiful, korean (not surprising), italian, japanese, english and my native language portuguese
but all languages have their own beauty tho :pandarolleyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread