- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
What’s your favorite meal of the day? Breakfast, lunch, dinner? Or maybe the snacks? 
Nooo eat your breakfastI´m all for breakfast, but I have decided to start skipping that because I want to turn into Phoebe Tonkin and skinny queens have told me they don´t eat breakfast :D :D :D
Why is it dinner?definitely dinner
But you have other meals before that breakinner right?Favourite meal is probably the "breakfast" I have... late at night lmao.
I usually eat cereal if I'm watching a movie or TV show during the night. I don't have cereal at actual breakfast time!
![]()
because dinner = food that is yummyWhy is it dinner?
Indeed I do.But you have other meals before that breakinner right?![]()
I do walk a lot and try to eat no more than a few calories, but I have been doing it for ages. I just have a really weird body type. my body doesn´t need a lot to survive, so it is hard for me to loose weight :( :(. but I´ll get there! i will! ♥Nooo eat your breakfastit’s the most important meal to give you energy for the day. If you want to get skinnier, try a calorie deficit or some exercises, but don’t skip meals
![]()
I mean... you can if you wantbecause dinner = food that is yummy
you not going to make baked potatoes with spinach burger for breakfast usually
which i am doing right now for my dinner![]()
![]()
That midnight cereal snack is so random but so yummIndeed I do.
I get up at about 11am these days. Thus no breakfast lol. But I have lunch at about 1PM, dinner at about 6-7PM-ish. Then if I'm up til about 2-3am I will have cereal at about 12AM/midnight.
![]()
Please take care, don’t eat to little calories. The body gets in a survival mode and basically stocks the little food you give to the body. I am a tiny girl and still, my body requires over 1500 calories a day. I started to be really into calories, macros and stuff and my bf thought me stuff too, so make sure you eat enough pleaseI do walk a lot and try to eat no more than a few calories, but I have been doing it for ages. I just have a really weird body type. my body doesn´t need a lot to survive, so it is hard for me to loose weight :( :(. but I´ll get there! i will! ♥
True. But as I love cereal and miss out due to my sleep schedule, I have it at night instead. It's so nice to eat whilst watching movies/TV shows for some reason lol. I recommend it!That midnight cereal snack is so random but so yumm![]()
I actually eat yogurt with granola sometimes after dinnerTrue. But as I love cereal and miss out due to my sleep schedule, I have it at night instead. It's so nice to eat whilst watching movies/TV shows for some reason lol. I recommend it!
that's a good pointDinner because sleep is soon after![]()