What's your favorite merch you own? (2 Viewers)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
i cba to take pic
it features this photo though
WHEN I WEAR IT, HE LOOKING EVERYONE IN THE EYES LIKE BITCH
YOU KNOW YOU THINK I LOOK FAB
NOW LOVE ME AND LISTEN TO MY GROUP OR ELSE :ilovebread: :wimwim: :llama_laugh:
i'm always vary of clothes with faces on it, might end up looking like this
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Currently:
My Delight album and The Untamed VIP merch box.
But my Ateez lightstick will reach to me in February and I am so excited for that!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread