^
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh ♡ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 22 February 2020 #1 ^ Reactions: kinnie, Emanresu, potato and 1 other person
NASA 3ᑢ273⁷ . . Joined 2 July 2019 Messages 4,814 Reactions Received 19,142 Location 3ᑢ 273⁷ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,000 Fandom arianator Gender Female Ship @Uaena 22 February 2020 #2 I can't pick just one outfit cuz I love them all but I loved when Jungkook performed mic drop in a suit ;-; I also love Jennie in anything sparkly like that white sparkle top at the start of D4 music video Reactions: dooh, kinnie, potato and 1 other person
I can't pick just one outfit cuz I love them all but I loved when Jungkook performed mic drop in a suit ;-; I also love Jennie in anything sparkly like that white sparkle top at the start of D4 music video
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 22 February 2020 #3 Loved Taehyung in this shirt. Taeyong served us visuals in this Yeri in Peek-A-Boo killed me And Jisoo in this Reactions: kinnie, potato and MinSquishy
Loved Taehyung in this shirt. Taeyong served us visuals in this Yeri in Peek-A-Boo killed me And Jisoo in this
Drew_B . Joined 2 March 2019 Messages 5,950 Reactions Received 15,071 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,849 Fandom MeU Gender Male 22 February 2020 #4 Oh boy. This will be tough. I'll get back to you. Reactions: MinSquishy and Emanresu
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 22 February 2020 #5 I love this outfit on him Reactions: kinnie and MinSquishy
Drew_B . Joined 2 March 2019 Messages 5,950 Reactions Received 15,071 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,849 Fandom MeU Gender Male 22 February 2020 #6 The Fruit Punch Man Hot Summer outfit is probably my favorite Sulli outfit. Complete with the cute bunny ears hat. Soo adorable and iconic. Reactions: kinnie and MinSquishy
The Fruit Punch Man Hot Summer outfit is probably my favorite Sulli outfit. Complete with the cute bunny ears hat. Soo adorable and iconic.
P PWSwan . Joined 28 May 2019 Messages 1,838 Reactions Received 1,691 Location The Psycho World Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,352 4 March 2020 #7 His purple suit from Napal Baji. Reactions: MinSquishy
ddeonghwaaa Joined 5 March 2019 Messages 2,571 Reactions Received 7,514 Location beomgyu Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom ATINY Gender Female Pronouns she/her Wreck @Lady_Grey 4 March 2020 #8 Seonghwa looks good in everything but I wanted to keep it short lol: San he also looks good in everything: Felix: Changbin: Sunmi: Reactions: kinnie and MinSquishy
Seonghwa looks good in everything but I wanted to keep it short lol: San he also looks good in everything: Felix: Changbin: Sunmi:
kinnie 𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼 . Joined 13 January 2020 Messages 8,188 Reactions Received 16,643 Location 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼ Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,179 Fandom bork Gender Female Ship @Yili 7 March 2020 #9 Jungwoo strutting some turtlenecks are everything. Reactions: ddeonghwaaa