- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
What are you snacking in quarantine?
ngl, I feel like snacking a lot more sweets
I agree I've pretty much plowed through a bag of pastachios while waiting for the chili to cook. Ate some salami, fruit snacks and other random things. Nothing much to do ut eateverything
Ah baking. Maybe i should try some cookies when i go to shop next time. I had this easy recipe of only three ingredients required, butter, sugar and flour that I used to do when I was younger all the time. Maybe I should try it again to make some snacks. Currently I'm pretty snacklessI've been baking a lot it's prolly unhealthy
what please share the recipe because I'm running out of mangoes and my mango cookie supply is running lowAh baking. Maybe i should try some cookies when i go to shop next time. I had this easy recipe of only three ingredients required, butter, sugar and flour that I used to do when I was younger all the time. Maybe I should try it again to make some snacks. Currently I'm pretty snackless![]()
omg I totally feel youChocolate. I can't live without it.
and do you enjoy them?licking toilet seats![]()
There is no life without chocolateomg I totally feel you![]()
yeah the bacteria is niceand do you enjoy them?![]()
you're not annoying hun, I think they will be closed soonNot in isolation yet because schools still aren't closed
I will keep complaining until they are lmao. Sorry for being annoying about it
I totally agreeThere is no life without chocolate
that's great thenyeah the bacteria is nice