What's your favorite season? (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
For me it's Autumn.

I cannot stand summer. The heat makes me a lethargic puddle of goo.
This is me right now. How does one function?
Just turn on the aircon and enjoy a cool breeze.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yolks and Wicked

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
  • Like
Reactions: Yolks and Wicked

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Spring or summer.
I don’t like cold weather. Maybe cause my birthday is during the summer haha
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Definitely autumn. Nothing like wearing hoodies and dry leaves all around ♥
I love autumn clothing! Hoodies are my comfort zone. And the colors of all the leaves, etc. are really pretty to me.

lol I'm hiding from all the bts drama on the other forums. it's too much.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I love autumn clothing! Hoodies are my comfort zone. And the colors of all the leaves, etc. are really pretty to me.

lol I'm hiding from all the bts drama on the other forums. it's too much.
I hate all those drama.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yolks

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I love the sun, so it has to be summer for me, without the sun i feel like i would be deprived of my energy. So yeah i would pick summer over any other.
 
Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i dont really enjoy summer, it kind of annoys me in a way. i usually naturally lean towards more colder seasons like fall and winter.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i dont really enjoy summer, it kind of annoys me in a way. i usually naturally lean towards more colder seasons like fall and winter.
I feel exactly the same. Summer makes me irritable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I like Winter the most as a season. It gives me an excuse to stay inside, besides the norm haha
That and a lot of cool mythology is based around winter.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like the spring. I also like summer because I get to do fun stuff (& my bday), but I just hate the weather and same with Winter. Like I love the Winter because it mean the holiday is around the corner, but the cold bother me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread