- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,361
- Reactions Received
- 75,441
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 142,175
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
What area/room gives you comfort that you go to and spend the most time in?
My spot is my window bench in my room. My pup spends the most time there thus I spend a lot of time there.
Also, my kitchen island. I rarely spend much time there BUT it's a very comforting spot and where I've been making my yearly gingerbread villages while binging trashing christmas rom coms
My spot is my window bench in my room. My pup spends the most time there thus I spend a lot of time there.
Also, my kitchen island. I rarely spend much time there BUT it's a very comforting spot and where I've been making my yearly gingerbread villages while binging trashing christmas rom coms
Last edited: