cleaning, folding laundry, riding transportation
lostinwvnderland Joined 22 April 2019 Messages 1,118 Reactions Received 2,529 Location ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 24 October 2019 #21 cleaning, folding laundry, riding transportation
Andrea Joined 9 October 2019 Messages 437 Reactions Received 1,568 Location Italy Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 25 October 2019 #22 I figured I could share my favorite things to do! I think sitting on my armchair or laying in bed with my eyes closed, but also walking or coloring. Last edited: 25 October 2019
I figured I could share my favorite things to do! I think sitting on my armchair or laying in bed with my eyes closed, but also walking or coloring.
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 25 October 2019 #23 Just laying down
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,509 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 25 October 2019 #24 I listen to music while researching genealogy :) (so fun)