What's your favorite type of dancing? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
any good examples u can give me :sanapray:
as for hip hop and all that I watch some dance groups on youtube, preferably:
One Million Dance Studio




Koosung is one of my fav choreographers as his choreographies tend to be fast and his leg movements are CRAZY.

I also like Diego Vazquez (he is from Puerto Rico). I don´t have anything elaborative or deep to say about him. He just knows how to dance, what can I say? :D



4x4 is a new dance group I have started following recently. They are based in Seoul and do a lot of kpop covers (but not only!)
they also create some music video covers for their dances and they are hella cool and successful



I also loved watching Street Dance of China. I suggest you watching it despite not having any subtitles (or at least the videos weren´t subbed when I was watching it.) Lay is a king, Wang Yibo aghhh maaaan and Jackson and Wang are brilliant too. Everyone is superchill and sweet despite being healthy competitive.



and I´m adding this video because I have come across this recently and I can´t get over it :D



as for ballerinas I follow Vaganova dancers on Instagram and they occasionally post some videos of their training or performances ♥ really beautiful and motivating. THEY ARE SO GRACEFUL AND HARD WORKING.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Oooh, I didn't even knew that existed lol, the energy seems up the roof though, isnt the space they dance in pretty small tho inbetween the seats
Yeah, it's usually like that. Alot of practice beforehand to make sure you don't fall or hit someone. They do halftime performances as well on the field.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah, it's usually like that. Alot of practice beforehand to make sure you don't fall or hit someone. They do halftime performances as well on the field.

i think that allows for much more creativity & choreo having a much wider place like that
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
i think that allows for much more creativity & choreo having a much wider place like that
True. During the game they do as much as they can in the seats during short breaks, and then halftime is their time to perform on the field.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
True. During the game they do as much as they can in the seats during short breaks, and then halftime is their time to perform on the field.
oooh i thought it was just one and done type of performance but they do it quite a lot :o
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread