What's your favourite book? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm reading the Great Gatsby and I enjoy it a lot. It's a bit confusing but still very good :sanapray: I also like the Ghost Bride by Yangsze Choo, i find it's super interesting and i like to read about other cultures. I also like the children/teen(?) book series Keeper of the Lost Cities, though I haven't read it in a while haha.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Oh yes!!!! So my favorite series of all time is The Great Library Series by Rachel Caine. The writing is exquisite and the story is complex and the world SUPER interesting.

I also found a new book I adore called You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle. It's a romance story about a couple that is engaged and legit FED UP with each other. It's fucking hilarious and super charming and fun.

I personally also really love this collection of short stories called The Secret Lives of Church Ladies. It's seriously my favorite short story collection ever.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oh yes!!!! So my favorite series of all time is The Great Library Series by Rachel Caine. The writing is exquisite and the story is complex and the world SUPER interesting.

I also found a new book I adore called You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle. It's a romance story about a couple that is engaged and legit FED UP with each other. It's fucking hilarious and super charming and fun.

I personally also really love this collection of short stories called The Secret Lives of Church Ladies. It's seriously my favorite short story collection ever.
ooooh I'll definitely check those out! I haven't been reading as much as I should :sadcat:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
ooooh I'll definitely check those out! I haven't been reading as much as I should :sadcat:
It's all good. Your schedule can fuck shit up and so can your mood. I do love fantasy but I've been delving more into Thrillers than anything as of late.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
It's kind of a cliche and predictable series, but the false prince books are comfort books to me :maheart:
It's one of the few series where I like all the characters and the story quality doesn't decrease as the books go on.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It's kind of a cliche and predictable series, but the false prince books are comfort books to me :maheart:
It's one of the few series where I like all the characters and the story quality doesn't decrease as the books go on.
I've actually never heard of that series! I'll have to put it on my to-read list
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
ken liu's stuff is a hit or miss for me, but his short story anthology on a whole is pretty cute, some def were a lot more poignant than others
the book thief, six of crows are ya lit I really enjoyed
nonfiction... there was one coffee book I remember called "How to read upside down and other things" or something along those lines..... never found any traces of it anymore but I loved it
it's a bit dated but no logo really opened my eyes
I find that adult fiction books' ratings are generally a lot less inflated, and there's a ton of good reviews for the perfect nine so I really want to read it soon
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I just get so distracted and I can't concentrate when reading books :/ I think I'll try some audio books, that would probably work for me honestly.
u have been forgiven :susPepe:
 
  • Love
Reactions: milk
Joined
22 January 2021
Messages
147
Reactions Received
172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Harry Potter
I also love the Percy Jackson series or like any of his other series in general since I love mythology.
Even though I hate watching horror movies I love Stephen Kings books.
I also love the Hunger Games.

I like a lot of mystery, supernatural and fantasy type of books.
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread