What's your go-to easy to make, always good meal? (10 Viewers)

Joined
17 March 2026
Messages
381
Reactions Received
293
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,190
Fandom
🍓
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
fried rice! any style of preparing it is great tbh :pandaangel: i go for kimchi fried rice most of the time 'cause it's really quick and filling, but i also really love sinangag (filipino garlic fried rice) even though prepping garlic can be a hassle sometimes lol.
 

x_x

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,935
Reactions Received
17,128
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,980
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
penne pasta, beef, sauce, cheese, anything else you wanna put in ur pasta, and TONY CHACHERES!!!!!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,163
Reactions Received
1,604
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
35,383
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
Simple tomato pasta; Cook your preferred protein in a pan, I like to use broken up salsiccia meat as it releases a wonderful flavor. Add a can of crushed tomatoes, chicken stock, a few cloves of garlic (I just crush them but you can mince them if you want). Optional; chili flakes, thyme and parmigiano reggiano. Serve with pasta! 🤌🏼
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,440
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,658
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Simple tomato pasta; Cook your preferred protein in a pan, I like to use broken up salsiccia meat as it releases a wonderful flavor. Add a can of crushed tomatoes, chicken stock, a few cloves of garlic (I just crush them but you can mince them if you want). Optional; chili flakes, thyme and parmigiano reggiano. Serve with pasta! 🤌🏼
Why do I get a sad face?! :umwhat:
 

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,163
Reactions Received
1,604
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
35,383
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
Why do I get a sad face?! :umwhat:
Food is a bit of an obsession for me so instant noodles/toppoki as a go-to gets me sad and feeling like I want to take care of you and cook you a proper nutritious meal.

:petthepanda:

No homo.
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,440
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,658
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Food is a bit of an obsession for me so instant noodles/toppoki as a go-to gets me sad and feeling like I want to take care of you and cook you a proper nutritious meal.

:petthepanda:

No homo.
Im to tired abd busy to cook. :dying:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: HugeBakkaeMotae

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • centen