What's your go-to video when it comes to promoting your faves? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
475
Reactions Received
821
Location
new world
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,258
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
Let's say that someone is interested in your faves and they want you to show them something from your faves (like a performance, song, photo, clips/videos) so they can get into them. What would you show them? Is there a specific video/song/photo that immediately comes to mind when you think about promoting your faves?

Here's mine :joysip:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
usually one of got7's live performances, depending on the person's tastes in music. like I showed my sister this one
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and MinKarat
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448


Yeah, you might by now know that I don't stan kpop idols; so when I'll talk about my faves, I'll talk about my dear Japanese daughters.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread