- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,308
- Reactions Received
- 28,175
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,515
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
thank you! i'm glad I'm trustworthy :DSuper kind and very trustworthy
Superior taste!
you totally should!!your profile layout inspires me to get 6 kim lip badges once my aesthetic queen title expires![]()
BUEWBGUQTNWAROMG YOU TOO
ALSO THIS REMINDS ME OF
![]()
![]()
I REMEMBER MY DAD WOULD ALWAYS PLAY IT IN THE CAR WITH THE WINDOWS OPEN AND ME AND MY BROTHER WOULD TRY TO HIDE OUR FACES SO POEPLE WOULDNT SEE USSBUEWBGUQTNWAR
NAUURR OMG I WAS THINKING LITERALLY THE SAME OMG
BOP. THIS MV MADE ME REALISE HOW GAE I WAS LOL
it's not cheesy, it's love.cheesy OMG, YOU SO PERFECT, GURRLLLLL
i would rather people be honest even if they bring me downit´s always an inner battle between whether people want to read a well-thought description or they just want to read the cheesy OMG, YOU SO PERFECT, GURRLLLLL because they are feeling down :D.
because for some reason it seems the honest opinion of most people consists of one sentence. hmm
this is KS, people don´t do that here :Di would rather people be honest even if they bring me down![]()
do you mean, as in they're too nice?this is KS, people don´t do that here :D
yes of course. if you are, you´ll get a warning point or a talk about how you should work on your kindness :Ddo you mean, as in they're too nice?
thank you! you seem very nice as well :)Nekooo, we didn't talk too much, but you seem as a kind and friendly user.Stay like this and spread the word: stan Stray Kids!
![]()
Thank you. :) I'm a bit off these days, but I try my best to stay okay. :)thank you! you seem very nice as well :)
I've also realized that you're very optimistic! And yes, stan stray kids :D
No problem, if you ever need to talk then don't be afraid to dm me :)Thank you. :) I'm a bit off these days, but I try my best to stay okay. :)
Thank you.No problem, if you ever need to talk then don't be afraid to dm me :)