What's Your Ideal Living Situation? (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship

The architecture reminds me of Korea. Right where I want to be. <3
Realistically I'd go for something small and cute.
1 story, white or dark blue with a porch.
I think it would be so cool to design and build a house.
$$$​
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I just want to live in an apartment with a roommate lmao. Maybe in Korea. I'm a simple person. :sanapray: also want to love out a fanfic roommates to lovers au:zoomeyes::zoomeyes:
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I just want to live in an apartment with a roommate lmao. Maybe in Korea. I'm a simple person. :sanapray: also want to love out a fanfic roommates to lovers au:zoomeyes::zoomeyes:
I'll be your roommate. >>
I've got a cat and a dog that's super sweet and loving. Free pets and cuddles on them.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Somewhere comfortable. I don't want a really big house like a mansion but I would want it to be roomy.

Roomy but cozy. Just perfect. :maheart:
I don't see how people can live in a huge house. I'm currently in a townhome and hearing a strange noise freaks me out.
Imagine hearing a strange noise in a big ass house and you don't know where it came from. Nope, not today satan.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'll be your roommate. >>
I've got a cat and a dog that's super sweet and loving. Free pets and cuddles on them.
Let's do this. :pepeheart:
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
maybe not ideal but I am actually pretty happy with the apartment I am currently living in :)
I'd like to move into an apartment and then start saving up for the real deal aka my cozy humble abode.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
My dream can be described as “suburban middle class”
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just want something cozy yet cool.
I also would love to have a walk in closet.
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Nothing extravagant, I like a warm feeling to a house so maybe on the smaller side on a large amount of land away from town. I just want it to be peaceful.
:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread