What's your impact on others' lives and the world? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Have you ever wondered if you make the world a better place by being in it? What is it that you do and how do you think you affect those around you?

I was always pretty invisible.. in many ways, I'm small and even insignificant. I don't even know many people and I let even fewer close to me.. so how much can I actually do if this is how I am? I always felt like a weakling and a coward, a girl who can only write and say pretty words, but doesn't actually do much...... not nearly enough as she could and should.. however, maybe that's what I'm supposed to do, the one thing I can do well. After all, I've learned that words are powerful and I try to use them to build people up, to give wounded hearts comfort, to help people believe again.. I want to use my words to spread kindness, so that once I'm gone, I'll have left footprints in someone's heart and maybe the world will be slightly brighter because I existed. One way to do that for me is to create art, to write.. another one is to help people by talking to them and doing things for them.. I also know I have a long way to go and need to do much better, be a much better person.. I hope by the end of this life, I'll accomplish at least some of these things hehe

 
D

Deleted member 74

I think I've helped some people out before and will continue to do so in my life, as much as I possibly can in both everyday life and future career
I'm the kind of person who never knows how to take, only to give and I guess that does make me a good person in some ways
I'll be someone who leaves this world with parts of myself left here, I hope my own words and what I create will leave a mark in at least the heart or mind of one person
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
MY LEGACY SHALL BE INTRODUCING AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE TO DOTAE
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
idk. I try my best to be a good person, but I can miss out on social cues etc pretty easily so I make a lot of decisions I regret that impact others in a bad way. You know how all NieR wanted was to save his daughter, but ended up wiping out humanity? That’s me, except less dramatic lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and kodoku
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I hope I’ve influenced at least one person to kinda like Dotae!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: baekk and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread