What's your job? (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
You havin' fun there?

If you're unemployed just say the last job you had or which job you wanna get for your first job

I'm a ride operator at a park, you'd think it was pretty fun but honestly I hate kids, I have a good time there only because my coworkers are great.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
The job I want to study will take years of studying so my first job will probably be working part time at a restaurant. If I could have the opportunity, I would love an apprenticeship in medicine though.

Edit:I just found out that you can't get an apprenticeship in medicine. My life plans...:jisoosmh:
 
Last edited:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm Graphic Designer in a digital marketing and advertising agency :sakUwu:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I have debilitating anxiety so I actually can't work right now. I am, however, a full time student. I just do all of my courses online.
Before I got my job I had really bad depression, it still makes it's appearances but the atmosphere with my coworkers really helped me get out of this mindset whereas college and being a student actually made everything worse. Just thought i'd mention cuz we're almost opposite lol i'm not going to university because I don't think i'd be able to handle it when that atmosphere makes me so prone to depression
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Before I got my job I had really bad depression, it still makes it's appearances but the atmosphere with my coworkers really helped me get out of this mindset whereas college and being a student actually made everything worse. Just thought i'd mention cuz we're almost opposite lol i'm not going to university because I don't think i'd be able to handle it when that atmosphere makes me so prone to depression
I do have bouts of depression as well, but it's mainly by the anxiety itself. Unfortunately, school causes me some stress and anxiety, but I'm trying finish my degree. Therefore, I'm just gonna tough it out for the next year while still trying to recover from my anxiety disorder. lol
I just hope that one day I'll be able to survive the work environment. :maheart:
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have debilitating anxiety so I actually can't work right now. I am, however, a full time student. I just do all of my courses online.
Grave yard shifts, you'll meet your own kind there... .... And the tin hat army. But generally graveyard, aka over night shift, is great for people who are anxious and/or depressed. You deal with less people because normals are sleeping.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Grave yard shifts, you'll meet your own kind there... .... And the tin hat army. But generally graveyard, aka over night shift, is great for people who are anxious and/or depressed. You deal with less people because normals are sleeping.
I've never really considered that, but the problem with that is I don't really have a way to get to job with a night shift.
And also, the career I'd like to pursue is mental health counseling so I don't see there being a night shift for that. lol
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I've never really considered that, but the problem with that is I don't really have a way to get to job with a night shift.
And also, the career I'd like to pursue is mental health counseling so I don't see there being a night shift for that. lol
If you work in a nut house, or an emergency center for those who go unbalanced. Sheesh for someone with issues you picked an interesting career. XD
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
If you work in a nut house, or an emergency center for those who go unbalanced. Sheesh for someone with issues you picked an interesting career. XD
I chose this career because I wanted to help children and teens who have suffered with anxiety and depression disorders like I have....
I don’t want to work in what you call a “nut house”.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I do have bouts of depression as well, but it's mainly by the anxiety itself. Unfortunately, school causes me some stress and anxiety, but I'm trying finish my degree. Therefore, I'm just gonna tough it out for the next year while still trying to recover from my anxiety disorder. lol
I just hope that one day I'll be able to survive the work environment. :maheart:
I'm so proud of you, you got this :pepeheart:

I'm a nurse assistant in an establishment for the elderly, but basically a nurse since i have no nurse to assist lol, and its the exact same job. There are just a couple of medical acts I cannot do.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm so proud of you, you got this :pepeheart:

I'm a nurse assistant in an establishment for the elderly, but basically a nurse since i have no nurse to assist lol, and its the exact same job. There are just a couple of medical acts I cannot do.
Thank you :pepeheart:

And I’m proud of you for the medical acts you do for other people. :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread