What’s your least favorite chore? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I can’t stand laundry, it takes forever to get done unlike most things where you can just get it done right away within a few minutes.

Thankfully I have very little laundry this week.

:sanapray:

1586222645239.gif
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Also the laundry. Well I don't mind doing the laundry, but folding and having to put my stuff away is the tiring part. I use to hate doing the dish, but it so relaxing for me now.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Also the laundry. Well I don't mind doing the laundry, but folding and having to put my stuff away is the tiring part. I use to hate doing the dish, but it so relaxing for me now.
Yeah I’m same the way, I’ll fold my clothes but sometimes take days until I put it all away. I used to hate doing dishes as well but I find it to be one of the easiest things to do now.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah I’m same the way, I’ll fold my clothes but sometimes take days until I put it all away. I used to hate doing dishes as well but I find it to be one of the easiest things to do now.
Especially when it a lot of clothes and you just put it in the corner for later.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hate purring launchers away :gyuripout:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I absolutely refuse to touch other ppls laundry, same with dirty dishes. I'm fine doing these things for myself if I was living alone or something but not for other ppl. If someone leaves a dirty plate in front of the coffee washine when I wanted to make a drink I will literally have a mental breakdown, I will get a sheet of kitchen paper to cover both hands just so I can move it. If my mum wants me to throw the dirty laundry down so she doesnt have to come upstairs to get I will literally stand there arguing for 10 minutes until she comes and gets it herself.

Maybe i'm a bit dramatic but I just really really hate it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and yeji
Joined
1 May 2020
Messages
107
Reactions Received
266
Location
In my room listening to kpop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I can’t stand laundry, it takes forever to get done unlike most things where you can just get it done right away within a few minutes.

Thankfully I have very little laundry this week.

:sanapray:

1586222645239.gif
I hate laundry too because there is no fun in it and it takes so long unlike other chores.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and yeji
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Surprised so many people said laundry... washing the dishes always has me feel yikes. Dirty dishes are so difficult to stand. I'd order a dish washing machine but my parents say it won't rinse the dishwashing liquid well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread