What's your least liked song of your bias(es) and why? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Nct 127 please just shut up I’m looking at you Regular
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
For EXO, Love Me Right. The song is just boring (besides God Sehun's line ofc) and I even prefer Wolf and Power :welp:
 
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
227
Reactions Received
1,002
Location
exoplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
EXO's Baby and 365... I just don't like them at all. Baby is just boring, and 365 sounds like a 2011 One Direction song lol. Also I can't get myself to like Diamond... the performance is nice but the song is not for me

For Taeyeon, I don't like Up & Down. It just sounds like a mess to me TT.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
EXO's Baby and 365... I just don't like them at all. Baby is just boring, and 365 sounds like a 2011 One Direction song lol. Also I can't get myself to like Diamond... the performance is nice but the song is not for me

For Taeyeon, I don't like Up & Down. It just sounds like a mess to me TT.
Its like you read my mind, but SM really likes to keep it in their concert setlist :pandanoreaction:
 
Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Pentagon Critical Beauty - the song just never really goes anywhere:llama_sniffle:
Seventeen Don't Wanna Cry - Too much EDM and the drop hurts my ears, at least the choreo is still great :llama_ramen:

The Boyz No Air - The song is way too generic there are some part in the song I like but overall it fell flat for me:llama_tea:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Monsta X: Steal Your Heart. I always skip to I.M's rap and that's it I'm done listening to the song lol.
Dreamcatcher: Emotion. It's a really pretty song but I'm rarely in the mood to listen to a slower song like that. I still like it though
Pentagon: Nothing I can Do - Same with what I said about Dreamcatcher's Emotion, I like the song but I don't listen to it much.
Ateez: I can't choose because I love all of their songs so far
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
EXO: Lotto
Twice: Their Japanese releases and Heart Shaker
Oh My Girl: Coloring Book
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I used to think I hated swimming fool but I’ve been loving it now. Because nothing can quell the fact “Hug” from you made my dawn. Literally bored me :/ Too slow. Too soft. I can’t even force a like into it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,132
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,477
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
B.A.P - Walk, I just got really bored of it after a while, no specific reason.
BTS - Go Go, I know it's a really loved song but I just find it so annoying to listen to.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread