What's your living situation? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,814
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Like, home-wise and family-wise? Do you live in an apartment, condo, single-family home, dupex, etc.? With your parent(s), parent/step-parent, single parent, alone, with a roommate, etc.?

I live in a big-city apartment with a roommate, but I used to live with my parents in their tri-level in the suburbs.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i live with my mom and grandmother in a building like this:
Blok_mieszkalny_01.jpeg
mieszkania-polska_0.jpg

(neither of these are the actual building i live in of course, it's just that i don't know the english word for it lmao)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Areum and Willow

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,814
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i live with my mom and grandmother in a building like this:
Blok_mieszkalny_01.jpeg
mieszkania-polska_0.jpg

(neither of these are the actual building i live in of course, it's just that i don't know the english word for it lmao)
Those look like condominiums, or condos for short. Or they could be apartments?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Areum and Willow
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I used to live with my mom until last year until I bought an apartment and moved there. I currently live by myself, well I do own 7 cats and my mom and dad live not even half an hour away and show up every now and then.
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Areum and StrayMixx

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,814
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I used to live with my mom until last year until I bought an apartment and moved there. I currently live by myself, well I do own 7 cats and my mom and dad live not even half an hour away and show up every now and then.
haha crazy cat lady! lol just joshing!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I live alone in an apartment provided by the company I work for, so it's not exactly mine, but I get the space all to myself.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Areum
Joined
22 January 2021
Messages
147
Reactions Received
172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I lived in a 4 bedroom apartment with my bf and my 2 doggies.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Areum

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
City, in the poorer areas of London, the ones that no one really cares about...
I live In a dilapidated council flat with my son, and technically his father too cause he has no where to go but he's helps out, where possible.
It's better than being homeless again, the space is nice but the council really need to update building regulations, we've had bees in vents and ceiling leaks from the outside rain.
I put alot of effort and the saved money I had into making it livable which was stressful but its better than where we were before.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
i live in a double wide trailer on the 2 acres of land that we own with my grandparents and 3 other siblings (the other one messed up and now lives with my aunt and uncle)
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
City, in the poorer areas of London, the ones that no one really cares about...
I live In a dilapidated council flat with my son, and technically his father too cause he has no where to go but he's helps out, where possible.
It's better than being homeless again, the space is nice but the council really need to update building regulations, we've had bees in vents and ceiling leaks from the outside rain.
I put alot of effort and the saved money I had into making it livable which was stressful but its better than where we were before.
I hope brighter days are ahead for you and your family.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
A house with my mom and her husband
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread