What's your lockscreen/homescreen? (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was gonna say phone lockscreen and homescreen, but I didn't want to exclude anyone who didn't have a phone. So what's your laptop/tablet/whatever you use to access the world wide web?

On my phone both screens are pictures of HyunA because I have good taste in both women and music.


The homescreen isn't EXAAACTLY like that tho (just imagine it without the words at the top).

On my laptop the lockscreen is a picture of TWICE from the Heart Shaker era, and my homescreen is a picture of BP from their most recent comeback. Though I might change the locksreen to someone else because I'm slowly falling out of love with TWICE.
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I've had both of these for a long time, I need to change it but I'm lazy.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
2F4888F4-A8C5-41F1-8924-7D49F25E7BED.jpeg
CEF7586B-CEDD-429A-88F8-E82EC7FBA2A3.jpeg
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: SaviorITZY
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Love
Reactions: trulychoi

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
My homescreen used to be cute too before I came across the image it is now. It might make some people uncomfortable though so I put the warning there just in case. It's a good reminder of what happens to the human body when it has excess fat so I find it pretty motivational. Reminds me to keep healthy and stay disciplined.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ringwanderung
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
homescreen is a picture of myself
people say it's narcissistic

But hey when i turn on my phone i want to see a beautiful thing on my screen :P

and lockscreen is this picture that someone made for me of my biases

25026
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
homescreen is a picture of myself
people say it's narcissistic

But hey when i turn on my phone i want to see a beautiful thing on my screen :P

and lockscreen is this picture that someone made for me of my biases

25026
This is so cute! Milkshakes makes the best lockscreen! I still have the Guanlin one they made me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread