COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What's your longest friendship? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Just over 7 years. She's my best friend and she means sooooo much to me!! :pikahappy: We met online, and we live in different countries. I can't wait for the day we finally meet in person. :pandasad:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
well damn guys.. I'm emabrassed, most of my friendships were short lasting and forgettable 😅

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
well damn guys.. I'm emabrassed, most of my friendships were short lasting and forgettable 😅
Honestly, same. I’m terrible at staying in contact since I do spontaneous social media breaks etc so a lot of my friendships are short-lived
The only exceptions are my three closest friends; the one I knew since birth, the one I met when I was five, and the one I met when I was six oof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Honestly, same. I’m terrible at staying in contact since I do spontaneous social media breaks etc so a lot of my friendships are short-lived
The only exceptions are my three closest friends; the one I knew since birth, the one I met when I was five, and the one I met when I was six oof
maybe we should be friends :nekoshy:

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
idk if i can call it friendship since we dont talk much and just hang out when bored etc. nowadays, it's sad but oof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
My longest friendship is 24 year about. She happen to be my step-sister and would played together before our parent got married. We met when we were about 3.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
taeyeon♡
Ship
Wreck
8 years but it's kind of a distant friendship where we don't really have to talk to be friends, if that makes sense
I think it only lasted this long because we don't know much about each other

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread