what's your morning/evening routine? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
morning:

- wake up and contemplate life
- play some music
- get up
- do all the hygiene stuff
- put on some clothes and makeup



evening:

- get home, remove makeup, and undress
- do all the hygiene stuff
- go to bed
- play some asmr
- contemplate life and go to sleep




fun fact about kodoku: every morning, while still in bed, my first thought is always "I want to go home"
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Usually I woke up like fifteen minutes after the alarm rang. Then I wash my face and my teeth and eat / drink something. After that I dress myself, I listen to music and brush my hair.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
morning:
- cheching discord and forum
- slowly getting out of bed
- eat breakfast and get some coffee

evenin:
-almost falling asleep on my sofa
- washing up
- check discord for a last time
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Morning
- wake up/check my phone
- feed the dogs
- wash my face/brush teeth
- walk the dogs
- go to the gym
- go to a cafe to get some breakfast and coffee
- come home to shower

Don't really have any special routine for the evening. If I don't have work or any other plan I usually just stay home and watch anime or go on Youtube.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Morning
- Listen to music
- Eat breakfast
- Get dressed
- have a shower
- see the doctor or study (it's all I know these two)

Evening
- Eat dinner
- use the internet
- go onto k-pop source
- check my messages on k-pop source
- use ancestry website
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Morning:
- Wake up and feed my cats + fish. I also let my cat out so he can go to the toilet and in that time I make a smoothie and check my phone (usually just discord).
- I then get changed and go to the gym
- Shower
- Study at home/go to the library or prepare for uni.

Evening (days I don't have work):
- Cook dinner for the family + my cats
- Do some cleaning and if I have any school work left I finish it off
- Relax before I go to sleep. I usually watch a movie or read a book before bed. I also go through the forum during this time.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Morning
- wake up/check my phone
- feed the dogs
- wash my face/brush teeth
- walk the dogs
- go to the gym
- go to a cafe to get some breakfast and coffee
- come home to shower

Don't really have any special routine for the evening. If I don't have work or any other plan I usually just stay home and watch anime or go on Youtube.
doggiessss <3
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
morning:
- aim to wake up at five/six and curse when I wake up at 6:30 and I'm literally late for school
- brush my teeth and wash my face quickly
- wrangle on my clothes and do something with my hair
- a little lip gloss, highlighter, and concealer goes a long way

evening
- immediately shower because sailing in dirty, cold lake water for four hours a day is wet
- ice my swollen and bruised knees
- maybe eat a small dosa or two
- finish my homework while listening to music
- check the forum, discord, snapchat, instagram, and my email
- do the rest of my homework
- collapse in my bed and fall asleep after a really long day
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread