only my complementary thread to the one before :)
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 11 March 2021 #1 only my complementary thread to the one before :) Reactions: Tickita and Abeamus
Strawberry_Poppy Joined 14 February 2021 Messages 1,715 Reactions Received 2,962 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Peachy_Tae 11 March 2021 #2 Take a shower Study Study Study Netflix break Study Study Homework Study Food break Study And then finally go to bed at around 4 :D
Take a shower Study Study Study Netflix break Study Study Homework Study Food break Study And then finally go to bed at around 4 :D
HOTDOGWOOWOO Joined 20 January 2021 Messages 16 Reactions Received 21 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 11 March 2021 #3 I eat then I watch anime then when I get ready to sleep I turn on ASMR of anime characters cause I'm a weeb :)
I eat then I watch anime then when I get ready to sleep I turn on ASMR of anime characters cause I'm a weeb :)
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,178 Reactions Received 76,666 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,427 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 12 March 2021 #4 Watching something until I feel like sleeping
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 12 March 2021 #5 Shower, get in bed, game or watch shows, write, sleep
Soogi radical kyeominist . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 16,140 Reactions Received 24,280 Website kyeomblr.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 200 Gender Female Pronouns she / her Ship @Dokyeom 13 March 2021 #6 eat a sandwich, brush teeth, skin care, clean my phone with alcohol wipes and fill up my water bottle
eat a sandwich, brush teeth, skin care, clean my phone with alcohol wipes and fill up my water bottle
taehyungie Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 237 Reactions Received 292 Location Somewhere on Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom ARMY Gender Female 17 March 2021 #7 1. Close eyes. 2. Sleep. :wonugl: