- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,755
- Reactions Received
- 24,302
- Location
- Somewhere Near Bamboo
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12
- Fandom
- Starlight
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
In response to my earlier thread, I'm just gonna post this as well just for a reverse effect!
Click on this Panda pic, and tell me your opinion of me, and I will react to it! (as a bonus, you can add a confession as well lmao).

Click on this Panda pic, and tell me your opinion of me, and I will react to it! (as a bonus, you can add a confession as well lmao).
How it's gonna look like:
Your Opinion: I think you're cool for liking pandas (but longer lmao)
Your Confession: I didn't know that you like rock ^^'
My Reaction: Oh wow! :3 (but, again, longer lmao or maybe not? ^^')
Your Opinion: I think you're cool for liking pandas (but longer lmao)
Your Confession: I didn't know that you like rock ^^'
My Reaction: Oh wow! :3 (but, again, longer lmao or maybe not? ^^')