What's your opinion on LISA ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 July 2024
Messages
93
Reactions Received
50
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
557
If you'd have to speak about her flaws, and successes - what would they be ?

As a LISA's fan - I'd like to clarify, and extrapolate on these aspects of hers' - and any misconceptions that y'all may have ?
 
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,037
Reactions Received
1,466
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,083
I've never been a fan of BlackPink, but I think that Lisa and Jennie are putting out significantly better music solo.

Lisa is an interesting one though because the conversation about her seems totally out of step with the facts. First, people saying that she isn't doing well... despite monster streaming numbers.
Secondly - and this is more subjective - all three of her singles were criticised, even though all three were as different could be. A common complaint was the lyrics, which I can't take seriously when the average k-pop song has a chorus that goes "click clack ratatata".

I dunno.
It just seems, at best, to be in a bad faith, like people are... salty? Ahead of time?
That's at best.
At worst, I have this nasty suspicion that k-pop fans sort of internalise the racial politics of South Korea and thus have some... extremely questionable attitudes towards Lisa.

Anyway, the baseless criticism she gets actually makes me really root for her.
 
Joined
21 July 2024
Messages
93
Reactions Received
50
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
557
I've never been a fan of BlackPink, but I think that Lisa and Jennie are putting out significantly better music solo.

Lisa is an interesting one though because the conversation about her seems totally out of step with the facts. First, people saying that she isn't doing well... despite monster streaming numbers.
Secondly - and this is more subjective - all three of her singles were criticised, even though all three were as different could be. A common complaint was the lyrics, which I can't take seriously when the average k-pop song has a chorus that goes "click clack ratatata".

I dunno.
It just seems, at best, to be in a bad faith, like people are... salty? Ahead of time?
That's at best.
At worst, I have this nasty suspicion that k-pop fans sort of internalise the racial politics of South Korea and thus have some... extremely questionable attitudes towards Lisa.

Anyway, the baseless criticism she gets actually makes me really root for her.
Thanks' for the reply my friend !

ily x'd < 3
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I like her cause we share the same background
and also, she brings freshness to blackpink
she is one of my faves of the 4 girls
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread