- Joined
- 6 March 2019
- Messages
- 3,439
- Reactions Received
- 11,871
- Location
- Germany
- Website
- www.kpopsource.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Are you pro or contra death penalty?
Does your country/state have the death penalty?
To answer the question myself :
I don't think you should kill someone no matter what the person did, this doesn't make you any better than that person.
I also want to add that there've been a lot of cases where people were executed and afterwards it was proven that they were innocent.
Does your country/state have the death penalty?
To answer the question myself :
I don't think you should kill someone no matter what the person did, this doesn't make you any better than that person.
I also want to add that there've been a lot of cases where people were executed and afterwards it was proven that they were innocent.